The CAT 6A UTP Blank Patch Panel is designed to work with our CAT 6A UTP modular connectors. The modular connectors exceed all channel performance requirements in TIA-568-B.2-10 from 1 MHz to 500MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over UTP premise cable.
CAT 6A UTP Solution exceeds all proposed augmented Category 6 performance requirements for support of the pending 10G Base-T application standard as set forth by TIA 568-B.10. This is supported by providing an efficient and effective method of reducing alien crosstalk (AXT) from neighboring connectors. Such performance will enable your network to support current technologies such as 10/100/1G/10G Ethernet as well as advanced new and Internet Protocol-based services.
- Works with CAT 6A UTP modular connectors
- Designed to minimize Alien Crosstalk for 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Includes rear cable management to facilitate proper bend radius of cable
- Fits standard 19" EIA rack mount width
- 24 open ports in 1RMS for high density applications
- Designed with staggered ports to maximize distance between connectors